Новости Американского Микробиологического Общества
This week, ASM Microbe Online delivered new, cutting-edge content directly to you with live and on-demand sessions. In case you missed any of it, here’s what you need to know:
- All live sessions presented on July 21 and July 22, including live after chats are available in the on-demand section.
- On-demand sessions are available 24/7, covering a variety of topics across the microbial sciences, including:
- Beyond Drugs: Ecological Roles of Microbial Secondary Metabolites
- Clinical Applications of Metagenomic Sequencing
- Coronavirus Disease 2020: Clinical, Epidemiological and Genomic Insights
- How to Design Genetic Selections and Screens
- Diverse Stress Responses in the Microbial World
- How to Machine Learn
- Importance of Reliable Generation and Appropriate Interpretation of AST Results in 2020
- Microbial Source Tracking
- Phage Hunters: Integrating Research Experiences into the Undergraduate Curriculum
- The Grass is Always Greener: Plant-microbe Interactions, Part 1
- Words as Tools for Researching Microbiomes
- And much more!